Hi Fred,
    I bought 2 from Rusty - the 2 rear ones on my 91 300D are bad - the
fittings
are rounded off.  Looks like someone used a pair of pliers on them.  So, I
spoke with Rusty and he ordered them - one was in stock the other came from
Germany.  I was surprised to learn one was no longer stocked and it required
an order from Germany.
    I have them both now but have not yet installed either yet.  I
bought 3 tools to bend metal brake lines - they're pretty inexpensive and I
wanted one that would not crimp the pipe.   Don't know about yours, but the
ones on my '91 W124 have a special green coating on them.  The coating looks
like Army green and seems very hard.  Buying a straight piece ready made
from FLAPs would work but it would not have the proper coatng so I
dropped that idea.
    I am replacing my rear calipers also - again, the PO screwed the bleed
valves up
pretty badly - they were rounded off, likely the same friggin PO using
the same friggin pair of pliers.  A couple broke off.   Anyway, a fellow
lister (Thanks!!) sold me
a set of calipers, pads and  rotors for both the front & rear  of my 91
300D.  The front ones went
on easily when I installed them last weekend.
    So, to answer your question - Rusty sells them but they are not in the
Online Catalog,  you'll need to send him a note or ask a online question.
He'll probably get the brake line from MB but you get a discount not
available from MB-USA.   Then you will have to bend them.
You should probably replace the rubber hoses at the same time.

Good luck -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.