On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 08:02:19 -0400, you wrote:

>    It's getting extremely hard to buy stuff that is not made in China -
>thankfully the Craftsman stuff is
>US made and high quality -
>
>    Good luck -

I just bought a new Craftsman chop saw about $100.

You guessed it, "Made in China" on the box...

Not too surprised, we are in a global economy, like it or not.

Finest high quality measuring tool are made by:
        1)  Brown & Sharp
        2) Starete <s>
        3) Mitutoyo

I spend my money on #3

--

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

2007 HHR, 2.4L/Auto, LT2, 12Kmi, No problems!
1987 300SDL  280KMI  Inherited by Grandson
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  199Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 80 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that is!