Clay wrote:

"This needs to be on the quotes page with Mr. Snook Esq. tag line.

Advice for client's of his?"

Actually, I got that advice from someone who cleaned up crime scenes.
The police in Springfield, Missouri would often recommend this guy when
someone needed an especially gruesome scene cleaned.

As to the advice to my clients I remember some wise words from one of
professors.  He used to give a lecture to neighborhood watch groups
about gun safety and crime prevention.  He said if somebody is in your
house and you have to shoot them to protect your family - don't shoot
them in the leg make sure you kill them.  You don't want to piss the guy
off and you don't want him to sue you if he lives.

Donald H. Snook

McDonald, Tinker, Skaer, Quinn & Herrington, P.A.

300 West Douglas

P.O. Box 207

Wichita, Kansas 67201 0207

Tel. (316) 263-5851

This confidential message may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege or protected by the attorney work-product doctrine. If you
have received this message in error, please delete it and notify me.