Was Harry Shearer on SNL?
I think that was Dan Ackroyd and Kevin Nealon...

-Curt

Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:58:45 -0400
From: "andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Virtual Pillory: Come jeer at the idiot!
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

This discussion reminds me of the Billy Crystal and Harry Shearer (??)
routine on SNL some years back where they played cops who discussed
 really
gruesome self-abuse.  The exchange always started out in the vein  "You
 know
when you have an earache, so you insert a skewer through the ear to all
 the
way to the other side, and then pull it back and forth like a saw?"
  The
anecdote always ended with "I hate it when I do that".

My contribution:  I got bitten by a squirrel in Central Park and needed
tetanus shot afterwards.