Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 12:35:52 +0930
From: Hendrik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fix or Sell? killer R12
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Nobody wants to be the 'boy who cried wolf' but I guess we can wait
 till
we have conclusive proof that we are damaging the environment and then
perhaps think about ways we could possibly perhaps maybe reduce
emissions by .0008%. Perhaps instead of buying that 7 liter SUV to
 ferry
the kids to soccer, we'll opt for the 6.8 liter and get that warm fussy

feeling that we have personally saved the planet from becoming a hot
 house.
The question is, will it hurt us to be more efficient in our use of
energy and will it hurt us to think about stuff apart from our own
personal comfort levels. I know it does hurt some.