In my case I knocked one out of the paper bag of 'em by the trash can. I
stooped to pick it up and got the hose to close "SLURP".
I dunno who (my wife or the PO) got the other two.

-Curt

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 08:58:46 -0500
From: John Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] my $78 pawn shop kirby throws fire but keeps on
 vacuuming
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Curt Raymond wrote:
> You'll never be truely impressed with a vac until you have central
> vac... Our house has it and the first time it grabbed one of those
> plastic grocery bags I thought "oh crap!" The pipe from the wall port
> to the vac itself is about 30' long and snakes around my basement
> (wierdest install ever) and would you believe that thing can pull a
> plastic bag through that in about 5 seconds? Its amazing. I emptied
> the can the day before yesterday for the first time since we bought
> the house a year ago.

I've been wanting to install one of those systems for awhile now...
  but
have too many other projects.  I've got hardwood floors and two cats...

so the cat hair is really noticeable (think roaming dust bunnies).
Uprights are just silly for hardwood, and they don't make good
 cannister
vacuums anymore.  They are all bagless and have those stupid "HEPA"
filters that you can never find replacements for.  There are some "top
of the line" cannisters (Dyson makes one I think), but if I'm going to
spend $500 on a vacuum cleaner it will be a central system.

 > Found probably 3 plastic bags in it...

Whats with the plastic bags on the floor? ;)

John