I love the term "Factory Rebuilt".

Think they send them back to the Fatherland where Elves rebuild them?

I met a fellow several years ago who was convinced that his new fender
had "Factory Paint" on it!  Yes, he thought that the new fender had
been made and painted in the factory!

In East Hartford, CT there was a dealer who rebuilt flathead fords in
the 50's.  They were advertised, stamped and invoiced as "Factory
Rebuilt".  Because Ford wanted the royalty!

Where are people like that when I have something to sell?

--

Regards,
Pete Arnold

Your reading list this summer should include:
"Where Have All the Leaders Gone?"
by, Lee Iacocca