> A friend of mine has a 78 450SL. I think it is a turd, but he is fixing
> everything on it and trying to make it perfect.  (he has more money
> than
> sense).   Anyway, he needs the two sun visors (black), the driver's
> arms
> rest (the part that curves) and other interior parts.  Does anyone have
> any of these?

Nobody has visors, unless they're from a wreck where they had replaced
them with new prior to the wreck.  The foam decomposes, the things
end up like sawdust-filled socks with a coat hanger stuck inside.
(Such as mine in the 380, or the ones in the 450 prior to their
being replaced with new.)  They're not cheap, new.  I think I got
the 450's from Performance Products when they were having a sale.

Armrests can be easily re-covered.  Chrome seat hinge covers
are always broken and/or gone, you just have to buy new ones
through your favorite parts supplier.

Shiny turds are my specialty.  Just takes a lot of polish!

-- Jim