Loren,

    i hope you're joking (or even trolling)!

    in most states, bicycles *do* have the same rights to the road as
any other vehicle. as is said at Critical Mass rides everywhere:
Bicycles *ARE* Traffic.
    it's hardly a significant inconvenience as a motorist to leave room
to share a road with someone who's chosen to not put their car on the
road where it would take up more space than a bicycle does... most of us
learned how to share way back in grade school; it's not any harder now
than it was back then, and doing it well is actually something to take
pride in.

cheers!