Here's another thing that I used to crack up about when riding a
motorcycle: (and this actually happens when I'm riding a bicycle too)

You're sitting at a red light. When it turns green, don't move a
muscle. Many times you will notice that none of the other cars waiting
to your sides will move either. Why? Because they are unknowingly
zoning out on sort of looking at you. This is not to say that I am
that lovely to look at, it's to say that a rider, with human form
exposed provides so much more visual/mental stimulation for motorists
than do the panels of an automobile. The eyes of bored motorists are
naturally attracted to you. You're really on display (never like that
about riding)

Try it!! It's great fun!

Also points to a very annoying habit of drivers (my wife is queen
among them) of not paying attention to when the red light turns green!
(Lots of people sort of park at a red light and turn off their mind).
The other cars' movement is what clues them in to the light turning
green. How much better would it be to every few seconds check the
mirrors, and look around the intersection! Checking the rearview
mirrors after coming to a stop is especially critical to helping
ensure you're not going to be rear-ended.

But I digress. I love playing the above trick when on two wheels though.

Brian