From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Loren Faeth
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 20:23
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] 240D or 300D available?

Does anyone have a 240D or 300D 123 or 300D 124 for sale?  A neighbor
is interested.  I showed them Joe's 300D, but they thought that was
too far away.  I think not.  Just sit on the train for 3 days and go
get it.  Anyhow, if anyone has a Diesel for sale in the south or
midwest, they are interested.

Loren Faeth