From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of David Hemsley
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 00:37
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D or 300D available?

Talk to me Ritchie.

What works?  What doesn't?  Interior color/condition?  Cost?

Dave H...> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: Wed,
14 Nov 2007 23:23:53 -0500> Subject: Re: [MBZ] 240D or 300D available?> > I
plan to sell my 79 300TD. Good condition mechanically. Rust in the usual>
cosmetic places. Awful paint. About 360K miles but only 250K on current>
engine. Good utility car but I have too many now. Located near Raleigh NC.>
> Scott Ritchey> > -----Original Message-----> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> On
Behalf Of Loren Faeth> Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 20:23> To:
Mercedes Discussion List> Subject: [MBZ] 240D or 300D available?> > Does
anyone have a 240D or 300D 123 or 300D 124 for sale? A neighbor > is
interested. I showed them Joe's 300D, but they thought that was > too far
away. I think not. Just sit on the train for 3 days and go > get it. Anyhow,
if anyone has a Diesel for sale in the south or > midwest, they are
interested.> > > > > Loren Faeth > > >