From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Hendrik & Fay
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 5:42 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Volvo

That's the point, airbags where developed for people who don't wear
seatbelts. Do racing cars have airbags? Look at the Princess Diana
crash, the only person who survived was the one wearing a seat belt and
the driver with a air bag did not.
Airbags are a false safety thing and a seatbelt with a restraint system
is gonna do more in a serious crash. However if the missus feels happier
to be driving a Swedish brick with a bag then why not.

Hendrik
no air bags but lots of seat belts that get put on before the car moves off