That was exactly my thoughts.  The idea of changing a flat on the side of a
road when its dark and rainy is no fun.

Add to that, me not being able to loosen the lug and it;s very embarrassing.
;-)

When I got home I had #1 son (construction worker & much stronger than I) go
around and loosen, then torque all lugs (he knows how a torque wrench
works).  Now, I KNOW they're right.  And I will not be going back to that
shop.

The worst part was that guys attitude that he could not *possibly* have done
something incorrectly.  I may eventually go back to explain to management
that they need to train their people in the use of a clicker torque wrench -
the guy appeared to think it stopped tightening when the clicking occurred.
I need to let them know as I am sure someone will have a flat and be unable
to change it.

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
.