The basic problem is that people don't take pride in their work anymore,
just do the basics and then expect a big fat pay cheque.
You can bet your boots that the person who did the sloppy window
installation would scream blue murder if it happened to them, easy to
see faults in others but hard to see own faults.

Hendrik
who operates on a do the job 100% or don't do it principle, that way
nothing gets done