> And also, David, this "engine job 18-005 Oil Circuit" - are you
> talking about the manual on CD or something? I don't know where to get
> my hands on one.

I sent a PDF attachment to the list. It is the chapter of the 190d manual
dealing with the oiling system. it is 1.3 mb and 51 pages long. I don't know if
Kaleb will post it or not. To purchase the manuals from MBUSA call MBUSA 24/7
at 1-800-FOR-MERCedes (367-6372) and ask for a "Service CD" (or whatever it is
you need) for your model. I bought mine about six months ago. If you'd like to
"borrow" a back-up copy from me, let me know.

Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
'87 190 DT