Thanks, Curt. That's the kind of info. that's helpful. You know, I
actually haven't heard any tales, my hesitation is just something that
came naturally to me I guess - sort of a common sense suspicion thing.

But success stories of some 100k mi. are pretty good I suppose. Funny,
I was just musing yesterday at how when people are selling a diesel
these days, they throw in the required "biodiesel" word for marketing.
But the thing that makes me chuckle is that they often say something
like "been running bio for a year, and no problems!"

Now, not that I'm against bio at all, but this sort of statement has
two problems: 1. I would much prefer evidence that comes from maybe 10
years or at least 100k. mi.; and 2. The fact that they even mention
that there are no problems suggests to me that there is some reason to
talk about problems.

Brian