I guess you can't fault someone for taking cash on the barrel but I sure
hate it when I show up as planned and minutes before the owner has sold to
someone else... I'd have been tempted to "flash the cash" and say, "Oh well,
guess my "$3,000." goes back in savings in the morning."

Same thing with those "second chance offers" on EBay when someone else
defaults on a deal and then the owner wants to know if you'd still be
interested. It's kinda like when Susie called me after Phillip dumped her
and wanted to know if I'd still like to take her to the prom... er... uh...
I guess that's another story. Lord, I HATE rejection!