You can build mortarless concrete block walls very quickly and easily done.
My wife and I built our 32' X 60' X 10' basement walls 11 years ago and came
within 1/2" both level and square.  Our previous building experience was a
leaky dog house.

After the wall is up, we troweled (both sides) on a product from Quikcrete
called Surface Bonding Material IIRC.  Kept it damp for three days with a
battery operated timer and lawn sprinklers, that's it.  We would build the
wall off the truck until it got too high.

A ball park cost for a 10' X 10' wall is about $400.

Harry