Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 07:02:55 -0600
From: John Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] OT: How much does it cost to build a garage?
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I'm kinda looking around to 'upgrade' houses, and in this area it is
very difficult to find one with a garage.  Well, in my price range at
least.  So I was just curious what kind of options I have as far as
building a garage. I would do all the electrical, finishing, etc inside

the garage.  So just the cost of slab, structure, roof, siding,
 door....

I would like a 1.5 or 2.5 car garage.  Basically, room for a small
'shop' on the side and the ability to open the doors on the car without

fear of hitting a wall.  It needs to be tall enough for the hood to
 open
fully upright (10'?), and it would be nice if it was tall enough for a
lift (12-14'?).

I'm in north Mississippi if that helps the pricing out.

Any other tips, tricks, etc?

Thanks!
John