A friend I work with wanted to buy a Tuff Shed to put in his back yard.
Something kind of large with two separated areas: one for storage and one
for a kind of craft room. Several other dudes we work with convinced him
that "we" could build a nicer one for the same money (note: the "other
dudes" are nuclear, electrical, and mechanical engineers).
You can see where this is going, I'm sure. When it was done the shed was
nicer than most houses in the area (well above code electrically, surround
sound, wired for dish, plumbing, hvac, tiled roof). One large temperature
controlled storage room, a "man's crapper" (as his wife says) with a 19" LCD
TV mounted directly ahead at eye level as you sit, and a large "mixed use"
room. It is sweet. My pal spent well above what he would have spent on a
suitable Tuff Shed. On the other hand, he has a nice place to go when he is
in the dog house.

Bob R.