From: "Curt Raymond"
To: "Diesel List"
Sent: 12/10/07 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MB Diesel Powered Grand Cherokee

Other than the reliablity issue which is clearly a disaster you're
already getting higher than the rated mileage on your Jeep and so should
get higher with the diesel I'd think.
I also regularly get higher than the rated both on my 190D and Dakota.
In fact I did on my '88 GMC too.

I've never driven a Grand Cherokee but my parents had a Cherokee and I
hated it, worst 4x4 I've ever driven, my '88 GMC S15 ate it alive in the
woods and for mileage and for comfort, and for handling. The 4.0 i6 was
a powerful engine though.
The folks have a pair of Liberties now and they sure don't impress me.
Its not like I don't have anything to compare them to...

-Curt