My Dad always had Town Cars and T Birds, back in the 70s and 80's and then
got a new 450 SEL.  He said the thing drove like a park bench, and soon it
was gone.  Replaced with another Ford.  I fell in love with the S though,
and it always kind of stayed with me. :-)  I guess some like to pretend
they're in their living rooms when going down the road, others like to
pretend they're in the park. :-)

Ed
300E