Don't be so sure, this video was put together as a demo and to show what can
be done with the old 911 platform.  This guy is very fast.  Gotta remember,
these aren't race conditions where they're going for the fastest lap.  When
once asked why he drove like that, as it is clearly not the fastest way
around a track, his reply was, "You're not trying to make a baby every time
you have sex, are you"?  :-)

Ed
300E