Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:43:58 -0500
From: Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Check out my bike video
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Tom Hargrave wrote:
> My youngest Son wanted to ride down to Daytona with me on his Honda
 600/RR.
> I rode the bike around, pulled back into the driveway and told him
 "no way".

The Universal Japanese Motorcycle of the 1970's is dead. The closest
I can think of is the Ninja 250, at least through 2007. I'm not sure
if the seating position is different on the redesigned 2008 250R.

You wanna go on a long ride? Then you need to buy a bike that outweighs
a Lotus 7. They call that monstrocity a 'touring bike'. You wanna bike
to be seen on for a short while? We've got 'cruisers' and 'sport
 bikes',
neither of which are at all comfortable to actually ride on, but you
do look fashionable on them, if wearing matching attire.

Mitch.