I agree. It's not the actual driving itself that I hate.
Reminds me of a ZZ Top song called Driving While Blind.

Nevermind the part about drinking and driving ("how could anyone be so
unkind as to arrest a man for driving while blind?"); The part I am
referring to goes something like "once in a while I get the hankerin' to sit
behind the wheel of a fine automobile".

Well, that was a butchering of the actual lyrics, but the point is, sure, I
love the sensation of cruising around in a car I like, and I like both my
Benzes.

As usual, it's the human creature that ruins things with our inherent
laziness and greed.

Brian