Luther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Uusually I drive 5-10 MPH over posted speed limits on the interstate
> and very much dislike someone riding my bumper at 80 in the left
> lane.

Then move right.  If you are impeding traffic in the left lane you
need to immediately signal your intention to move right and do so at
the next safe opportunity.  Ideally you are aware enough of traffic
behind you that you can do this in advance of being tailgated.

The games you are describing (slowing down, etc.) are childish and
someday might cause a wreck and get someone killed.  It doesn't matter
how fast you are already going, even; You are not out there to enforce
speed limits.

Allan
--
1983 300D