OY... one time I considered why not install a little LED text unit in the
rear window to tell those behind just what I thought... I rarely have
tailgaters as I do keep in the right lanes of the interstates and no one
seems interested in moving along at posted speed as I. I do remember in the
early 1980s when seems the old Audi 5000 and VW Rabbit could belch more
soot. I could put out quite a smoke screen if I geared just right (which
also involved having to switch the a/c compressor off on grades).

I guess more than tailgating I dislike being followed to closely at night
with the "blue" headlights glaring in the rearview mirror. It makes the
guage illumination more difficult... as I'm more often watching that I AM
making the speed rather than exceeding the limit. It's havoc on bifocals
with +10 lense. Can we say, "Mr. Magoo?"