A benz CDI powered by what?

Thanks, Tom
256-656-1924

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jeff Zedic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 2/22/08 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: The eco debate

Curt,

That's exactly what we need to hear! Sensible policies! Now if more
people would do that we'd save a lot of pollution! Never mind global
warming, let's just think of all the pollution your filthy COAL power
plants produce!

More nukes! And a space elevator to get rid of the waste (no joke)
Let's look into boron, wind, wave, water, whatever!

Imagine not having to spend billions to "defend" the oil patch?

Imagine not having to have this silly debate because we solved the
problem and can make our own power cleanly? (and then go buy a new
Benz CDI with your savings)

Zedic
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/22/2008 9:21 AM