He needs to move to Houston.  Paper had an article the other day, kids
out of college with petro engrg degrees are starting close to $100k/yr.
They are exploring, taking looks at old wells again, all kinds of
things.  Once Ooogo (or his peeps) realizes (that is a big "once") what
a mess he has made of his industry, there will plenty of jobs there too.

$100/bbl opens up all kinds of possibilities.

--R