From: "Gary Hurst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 3/4/08 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The World Has Plenty of Oil

I kinda get that feeling too.  it's very suspicious that oil can go up
ten
fold in price because we suddenly realized that there is china and
india.

i wouldn't put past the current crew to bankrupt millions and destroy
the
economy so a few billionaire oil buddies can become multi-billionaire.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Peter Frederick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> That's funny, my brother the geologist couldn't get a job doing oil
> exploration -- very little more to be found, it seems.  I don't know
> where this guy gets is data, but none of the major oil companies has
> more proven reserve oil now than it did a couple years ago, and in
> many cases much less, and they are pumping far faster than they are
> finding new oil.
>
> The price is mostly due to US screwing around.  I suspect the goons
> in the White House are doing this deliberatly, but that's only my
> opinion.
>
> Peter

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3/3/2008 6:50 PM