Yep, it is an opinion piece.  The guy is probably a lot more
knowledgeable than a lot of other opiners (90%? of them? or is that
number too low what with all the vastly knowledgeable and experienced
politicians weighing in right now) but you read it and take it for what
it is worth.

There is a lot of work going on now to go back to old wells and recover
the stuff that wasn't easy when they were new.  Saw another article
about a guy in Pennsylvania who is doing that, making a nice little
profit but early on he was barely getting by.  But that's the all
bidness fer ya!

A few years ago I went to this nice car show that is held every year
down at Clear Lake, south of Houston.  I was sitting for a few minutes,
sat down next to this couple who had a couple of old cars there.  They
were maybe early 40s.  Some guy they knew came by and they were
chatting, she said they had to sell the DC-3 and a couple other planes,
and some of their cars, and she really hated that, but things would be
picking up and they could make enough to buy some others, and that would
be OK.  The guy said, "Well, that's the all bidness" and she said, "You
got that right!" and laughed.

--R