Gary Hurst wrote:

> just be glad you dont' live up north, where the populace has completely
> given up their 2nd amendment rights.  new york and new jersey have
> absolutely draconian rules against our rights.

Mob rulers. Gangsta by the name of Sullivan started it all. Can't have
the serfs resisting the hoods, now, can we? Daley and Bloomturd are
trying to maintain that fine tradition, although Bloomingidiot hasn't
been publically linked to organized crime like Sullivan and every
Chicago politician since before I was born.
http://www.gunlawnews.org/sullivan.html