That's cool that you are there with the Presidential candidate and engaged
in this.
I did not say that he surrounds himself with all Black crowds at all times -
only that he does sometimes.

I believe that it is no more okay to have an all Black anything than it is
to have an all White anything. Do you agree?

I don't think that the President should attend anything that does not
welcome all races. No, you will not find it in writing anywhere that no
Whites are allowed at this church or on that basketball court, but we all
know those are the rules.

Brian