Well, you would have to ask regina, which maybe she will see this and
reply, but from what I have heard, people are better off just going to a
regular mortgage broker and seeing what they can do for this besides VA.
  The VA is very picky, and its a pain in the ass to use them.  With the
rates the way they are, there is no real benefit to going VA.  But, like
I said, wait for the experts to chime in.

LWB250 wrote:
> Had a military couple come by tonight to look at the
> house.  They know the neighborhood and want to live
> here, specifically on our cul-de-sac.
>
> He's a career officer stationed at MacDill AFB in
> Tampa, and is on his last rotation, meaning he's
> mustering out in a year or two.  Wife and three kids,
> all elementary school age.
>
> Anyway, they like the house and are interested in
> purchasing, but they have to get a VA appraisal to see
> where the VA comes in on the home value.
>
> I guess my question is if anyone here has experience
> with VA loans and if the VA historically lowballs or
> is realistic about home values....we're not giving up
> 12 years of equity just to unload the place....
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300D, 92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic,
  91 300D, 90 420SEL, 89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  84 190D, 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D,
  76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250