Well its just you take on quite a bit of liability that hiring a good
real estate outfit will help yo with.  If there is a problem, that is
the reason they get their money, they take the responsibility.  Also,
you ahve to fool with showing the house, marketing it etc.  It will also
not get on MLS unless you list it.  There are those outfits that you
just pay a flat fee to and they get it listed on MLS, but 99.9% of
realtors will not show it because the people listing it are not a real
broker, and most times no commission is paid.