I just used a regular plastic gas can, maybe 2 gal.  The small vac hose
end fits tightly in the pour hole.  THe sucker hose barb fit nicely in
the vent hole.  I used the rigid poly tubing (3/8"?) for the sucker end,
it slides down the dipstick tube (though others report using a larger
hose that just fits in the top of the dipstick tube).  I like the
smaller hose because it does not collapse as easily and it can get into
tighter spots like the PS reservoir, brake reservoir, 700R4 tranny
dipstick tube, etc.  The can collapses but that does not affect
functionality.

--R