From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rolf
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 3:43 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] UBUNDON'T thus far for me

Perhaps but I doubt its as good, Thunderbird will let you invite others
which will stick the entry in their calender as well. There is another
plugin for thunderbird called synkolab that allows you to store your
calender in IMAP and then synch across multiple computers.

BTW don't expect to much from Open Office. You get what you pay for.

-Rolf

Bill R wrote:
> Thanks - I do need that stuff to keep track of family occasions and remind
> mom and Darling Wife of appointments.  I thought Open Office [included in
> Ubuntu it seems] did that stuff also?
> BillR

Windows.