> dole for more than 2 months of the previous year then you should not be
> allowed to vote. That does not include the verifiably disabled

I would not be quite so generous.  IMHO, dole == no vote,
and I'm so sorry if that's a trouble.  If there are loopholes,
the natural tendency is to open them up, defeating the whole
purpose.

In fact, I _just_ might be convinced to add those on public
salary to the same list!  Isn't the federal government now
the largest single employer in existence?  Have they reached
self-sustaining critical mass yet?  "Vote for Johnson, keep
your job!"

-- Jim