It's called polymerization.......Sorta turns the oil into plastic.  It's
real and it destroys veggie powered engines.

>From what I understand BioDiesel doesn't do the same thing but I could be
mistaken.

I think I need to look into the analysis a bit more myself as I'd like the
old GM 6.2 in my truck to last a while......

My blend of WVO and diesel costs me $1.21 or so per gallon x 20 MPG from a
1 ton crewcab works well for me.  At that cost I could easily replace the
engine and still make out ahead but I'd rather not.

Mike