Thank you Steve, Chris, Mitch, Gary, Meade, Slozuk and others who
responded to my message.   I had been concerned initially that ya'll would
think I was justlooking for a reason to push people to use my service.  But
I felt it was necessary to warn people about the potential damage their
engine may suffer when using WVO/Alt fuels.   I'm glad no one suggested I
was just trying to drum up business because that was not my intent..

    Since we're on the subject of alt fuels are there any other links to
sites that show the details of making the conversion?  I've been reading the
elsbert site which looks promising.  I know I can Google the subject but
that gets a shotgun effect - I'm sure ya'll have visited some sites better
than others - perhaps a forum as well?  Not sure I want to convert but with
fuel approaching $5/g it's very tempting.

    I may be forced to ----  and thanks to all  ---

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601