> I'm betting the ratio will be three Roosa Masters per engine, but I could
> be wrong, maybe the pump likes the lubricity.

  Careful there, with names like that you may be showing your age....LOL

That could get very pricey in a big hurry.  I am also not just running a
blend.  I have a homemade coolant heated fuel filter setup as well as 2
homemade inline electric fuel heaters.  The blend is just a little
insurance policy so that i don't accidentally grenade a pump with oil that
is too thick.
  The filter assy. brings the fuel to 140F, the first electric heater is
in the loop so it helps heat the entire tank of fuel along with the
filter.  The second is just before the injector pump and heats to a max
of 180F at idle.  I still need more heat to run straight WVO well so i
am going to insulate and heat the fuel tank and lines as well.
  I am also looking at using 4-6 inches of NiChrome wire to make
individual injector line heaters so as to allow cold starts on WVO.
Another benefit is that, contrary to popular belief, WVO actually needs
to be around 300F at the injector in order to get good atomization of
the fuel and a clean burn.  The injector pumps like the fuel to be
around 160-180 or so to work correctly.  So, logically, the only thing
to do is to heat the injector lines.

Mike