Curt Raymond wrote:
> I see no reason why anyone should buy a Ranger, they're small, don't
> handle well, not terribly powerful, not roomy, get poor gas mileage,
> can't haul much and are expensive...

Won't argue with the small, although that might be what some people are
looking for.  I really don't get what you're talking about on the
handling.  Mine handles very well! It is a little rough, but show me a
small pickup that isn't.  If you get the V6 they're pretty powerful.
Its plenty roomy for me, but I'm only 5'7".  My taller passengers seem
pretty cramped though.  They do get crappy mileage.  I've fit all kinds
of stuff in mine (see pictures).  List prices are expensive, but
supposedly you can talk dealers down a couple of thousand easy.  2-3
year old used ones can be had ultra cheap too.  That was a few years ago
though... haven't looked in a while.  Maybe with gas prices the way they
are people are downgrading to smaller trucks and thus these have a
higher demand.

Some of the torment I've given my truck....

http://picasaweb.google.com/Tymbrymi/Mazda

John