"I forgot to add, Mr Reagan preferred outright theft of private property, aka
forfeiture, to taxation. http://www.lewrockwell.com/anderson/anderson9.html";

That is a dumb argument, Mitch.  Because the congress passed drug money seizure
laws and most other states followed you blame President Reagan?

How about the 1993 Bombing of the World Trade Center?  Clinton was president.
He was cutting defense spending dramatically and cutting funding to CIA and
counter terrorism plans, so that Osama bin Laden was not caught, captured or
killed.  So, here is a response to your statement that has as much credibility
behind it:

I forgot to add, Mr. Clinton preferred terrorism, aka killing Americans in the
WTC on Sept 11, 2001, to actually funding the military and counter terrorists
branches of the CIA.

Donald H. Snook