704.5 days to go on this 10m digit prime my computer at home is working
on.  P2 233.  1.93 years.  I think it said 1 in 250,000 chance if finding
a prime.  So.. on average, it would probably take that one computer, by
itself, 241,250 years to find a 10m digit prime.  Right ?

I'm okay with that.  But I think, if possible, it'd be good to break up
primes into like, 1 month chunks, & distribute them.  I'm sure it'd be
possible, I just don't know if/how much it'd impact speed.

I also think it would have been better to award $5k per new prime, of any
length.  But that's just my opinion.

And how is the probability of finding a prime calculated ?

I wanna do a comparison of the prize money to probability ratio between
distributed.net's rc5-64 project ($2k prize), & GIMPS 10m digit prime
($55k prize).  But it'll take me a chunk of time.  Any estimates ?