As I posted some days back;

Anyone who wants to quit an exponent after investing a PII-400-month or
more, please contact me, and we'll try to carry it on, using it for the
QA effort.

It could take some major bandwidth-minutes if more than a few exponents
are quit, however.

Ken

At 04:15 PM 1999/10/12 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Well, as completion time gets longer and longer, it becomes more likely
that a user will give up in disgust.  This could be after several months of
work is already complete.

>How about an option when you hit "QUIT GIMPS" to upload your P and Q files
to Primenet, so someone can at least finish the job?