Joth Tupper wrote:

> The size of the files is an issue.   With interim result files in the 7MB to
> 10MB range, some ISPs just cannot handle the size.

We're talking about "the program" here, there's no reason to stick with e-mail -
and in fact it's just an encumbrance. (Well, beyond that being simpler and more
easily avilable, but still...;). As for your bandwidth-concerns in general, this
is (among other obivious things!) why I said the option to act as backup should
be one more selection in the config. If you can afford the bandwidth and storage
space, you can check the box. I guess now you'd have to add another box to
select between e-mail and "direct" connect, which would be far more efficient
and straightforward, but require both clients online at the same time and no
firewalls. Then people with ADSL or T-1 could offer their storage-space for the
project. People uploading even 10 megs over 56k modem once in a world wouldn't
be too much for many people (Myself included, even though I need to pay for time
online) to know their work is secure. So I guess I should get into work coding
this ;)

 -Donwulff