On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 12:51 PM, Martijn Kruithof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I actually had an assignment checked in twice after a communication error
>with the prime 95 client. The second time was _long_ after the first time,
>and the first time came through successfully. I am sure the test was not
>re-run. I hope this one was not counted as check and doublecheck!

Well, if you still remember what the exponent was, you can download and
decompress the lucas_v file and check.  Or drop me an email if you want me
to look.  The file is almost 11 MB decompressed, but I have a copy sitting
on my disk at the moment.