George Woltman wrote:

> In fact, one of the reasons I was a little suspicious of the report
> this morning
> was that I had not received the primenet email.  It seems that the
> eagle-eyed
> Henk Stokhorst may have been the first to know that M#39 was uncovered.

Achim Passauer, also from Europe, mailed me a couple of minutes after I
had send the message to the list. We both check status pages regularly
for progress and / or artifacts. Such as the change in the server not
re-assigning exponents for factoring after they have expired. This
morning when I got out of bed, I wanted to see if enough new results had
been turned in for running a new report on the number of machines
running Prime95 based on the file cleared.txt. Then I saw the new lines.
I assumed there was some error involved, downloaded my email and found
... nothing. So I decided to write to the list without any comment, I
was afraid some modification had been made to the reportgenerator and
making wrong counts for two new categories. Well lucky we are, a new
real candidate for #39.

YotN,

Henk.