Hi,

at November 1, I saved a copy of Assignments Report. Today I downloaded the
new Assignments Report and the Cleared Exponents Report. Stored the three
files into a database.

Knowing the new prime exponent probably had been listed at Nov. 1 but isn't
listed today ...... that's enough.

Doing a query for inconsistency between the two Assignments Reports and
another query for inconsistency between the first query result and the
Cleared Exponents Report yields only a few possible entries > 3.500.000
digits (<10).

I didn't look for more than 10.000.000 digits ;-)

Checking these few possibilities (IPS account ID) against hrf5.txt for "Who"
@GIMPS and searching GIMPS HomePage (Top Producers/expanded version/"Who"
leaves only one entry matching the second condition (exponents tested = 3)
:-)

Of course, the new prime exponent may have been assigned after Nov., 1

Yours,

Dieter Schmitt